Thursday, June 5, 2014

Thursday night social: What I'm listening to tonight

                                          YouTube

Here's a post to get your weekend going. (The weekends over in Saudi Arabia are on Fridays and Saturdays and not on Saturdays and Sundays.)

One of my friends downloaded this “Diamonds” remix and played it in the car as a few of us caught a ride with him. All of us really got into it and it was a great end to the night! Let's hope that you and your friends enjoy it too, if you decide to share it with them of course. And don’t worry, at first I thought it was the original song as well, so please be patient. Until next week, WEEKEND WARRIOR OUUUUUT. Lol that is totally not me at all. My weekends are quite routine and even my dearest mother has suggested that I get out and do more than just watch movies and episodes of my favourite TV shows. She doesn’t read nearly enough of my blog posts because I clearly do way more than that. I also read interesting and informative stuff online.

P.S. Feel free to completely ignore the music video that goes along with the song. I’m not quite sure what’s going on there.
P.P.S. What do you think of “Rihanna - Diamonds (Arabic Beat)”? Here’s what people on YouTube are saying about it:
  • Cool
  • SoOo Nice Keep it Up ;)
  • well done seven7 ;)
  • WOW ...CONGRATULATIONS ...BEAUTIFUL VIDEO AND MUSIC ...HUGS CHAUU,,,LUIS 
  • Very nice, my friend
  • to my Favorites , this is Amazing. Thanks for posting this Video (Arabic Beat) I Love it 
  • Cool bit lovely fairy tale :))))))

Evidently YouTuber and Internet DJ Seven7Lives has very supportive friends and at least one of them has given us a clue as to what the heck the music video is about. A “lovely fairy tale” it seems?

No comments:

Post a Comment